Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Banned for stealing???

"No second chances.. I'm that sort of man" would fit in here perfectly, I'll let mark and zick decide what happens.
    Allons-y!

2. Hard to say. They are busy people. Will be a test of your patience.

okay well, im gonna go play basketball to think about what i did, hopefully when i get back they will have checked it

Decision made. No second chances. I'm that sort of man.
    Allons-y!

really? please dude reconsider, i really love this server i cannot tell you how sorry i am for doing it and im never gonna do it again!!! cant you understand? i will never do it again, this is the only server i like and the only one that has the tardis plugin and is doctor who themed please reconsider dude, ive had time to think and i am sorry and i regret it sooo much all i want to do is play

6. Look at the info and read what you had to say and my decision is Banned.

Thieves do seem to have a selective memory when they get caught, only admitting to what they think they have been caught for, when we examine the logs in detail we usually find other things stolen that were forgotten. Kelv & Top have made their decision, its not often any us will let someone back in when banned for another admin. Just because I own the server does not mean I expect to have the final say if a player is banned, everyone who has the ability to ban players does not need my permission to make that decision. All bans (and the reason) are recorded in admin area of the web site so we all know whats happening, if one us wanted to unban a player it would happen but I have no intention of doing that.
    If you're my friend, follow me around the bend.

i respect you and everyone on this server, i just dont know what ill do without this server, sure there are others but not as good as this one. i would like to stay on this one and i am sorry for what i did. ive apologized and i regret it im asking for forgiveness.

- - - - - - - - - -

where does it say that being friends with a thief is against the rules? it doesnt so why is smuff banned

- - - - - - - - - -

Just please i miss the server and i love the plugin i just want to be back

Smuff kept repeating the same thing.. It is over.
    Allons-y!

Ugh i know he did but its the truth i am very sorry and i want to come back! I LOVE THIS SERVER AND I WANT TO PLAY ON IT THATS ALL I WANT TO DO

IT IS OVER!
    Allons-y!

RECONSIDER I AM SORRY

GAME OVER DUDE. GAME OVER
    If you're my friend, follow me around the bend.