Thread: Vinyl Records

Vinyl Records

Being the little audiophile that I am, I thought id set up a thread for... yes, records! Anybody got 'em? I've got a little collection myself (although, im trying to get my turntable up and turning again).

I haven't really sorted through my records yet, but I know I have alot of Chicago, some Yes, got a few E.L.O albums and I need moar, I REEEEEALY want some Led Zeppelin albums, and Ive got a whole bunch of other albums I probably wont listen to.

Thats about all I can think of right now...
    Oh! In case anyone is wondering (long shot I know), here is a couple of cartridges I'd like to get (IF I had money): Audio Technica AT150MLX, or a Grado Statement Series Platinum1.
    Heck, I heard the AT120E sounds better than it should... (no pun intended ^-^)

Anyways, come one come all! Talk or ask about anything you want as long as it has to do with vinyl records themselves, record players, or anything on that line!
    -asp

Oh maaan I want some Zeppelin too. Right now I have a lot of classical and Sinatra. And a random Pink Panther soundtrack. :P Of course my favourites that I have back home are my copies of RHCP's I'm With You album and I'm Beside You studio sessions. Don't have a very large turn table, but it's a fairly neat little portable Crosley. Not the best around, but good for the price and works until I can get something bigger and better.

Ooooh RHCP! I wouldn't mind having a few of their albums... I like that portable Crosley turntable ya got there, its cute XD. heres the turntables I've got: both are broken, and ill probably get a better one soon.

The first one is a JVC L-A11, the second is an MCS 6710. Both are decent turntables, but they are broken sadly.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 2.jpg (112.1 KB, 7 views)
    • File Type: jpg 1.jpg (109.4 KB, 4 views)
    Last edited by asplinduh; 07-05-2015 at 03:31 PM.
    -asp