Thread: Article: Skaro

Article: Skaro

Allons-y!

Skaro is a pretty neat place! Cute daleks that wan't to kill you is rather enjoyable!

Now, back to trying to find that second tower.. >

JellyBirdTheFish found it already Permission to travel to the Skaro area will be added shortly

Quote Originally Posted by ToppanaFIN View Post
    JellyBirdTheFish found it already Permission to travel to the Skaro area will be added shortly
    *sighs happily* Oh, I just want to meet the master
    SwixCo© is a RockCo© company. All rights reserved.

Tooooooop whats that red thing next to your name? :3
    ^-^

is skaro going to be a world that gets reset often with players exploring and breaking the spawners? i ask this because i have yet to see a single hostile mob spawn in skaro that was not a zombie ( that dies at sunrise and never comes back ) or just at the spawners

Quote Originally Posted by Airomis View Post
    is skaro going to be a world that gets reset often with players exploring and breaking the spawners? i ask this because i have yet to see a single hostile mob spawn in skaro that was not a zombie ( that dies at sunrise and never comes back ) or just at the spawners
    It won't reset like the nether and the end. Thats weird, I'm sure I saw some daleks spawn randomly Outside the cities..
    Allons-y!

good job on admin top

Found an error on this line

"There is a big portal at spawn talking you to the Red Tower in Skaro, only Builder3 and up can enter it."

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Boss_Man View Post
    Found an error on this line

"There is a big portal at spawn talking you to the Red Tower in Skaro, only Builder3 and up can enter it."
    I believe it's supposed to be like that, I was told that it was like that because new players should've atleast gotten some stuff before instantly dying on Skaro.

Quote Originally Posted by Swixen View Post
    I believe it's supposed to be like that, I was told that it was like that because new players should've atleast gotten some stuff before instantly dying on Skaro.
    What boss meant here is that I made a typo on the word "taking" and typed "talking" instead, read the sentance again, you will notice it. (Fixed that in the post)
    Allons-y!

What boss meant here is that I made a typo on the word "taking" and typed "talking" instead, read the sentance again, you will notice it. (Fixed that in the post)
    Oh, didn't notice that typo, hehe