Thread: Xphomegra's Holiday trip to Skaro!

Xphomegra's Holiday trip to Skaro!

2016-08-17_22.18.56.jpg

So here I am, milling around in my Tardis as ever, when I decide that it would be a great idea to take a holiday trip! What better tourist destination than this 'Skaro' planet that I've been reading about. So, I go to the console room, choose a destination, and set course for skaro!

2016-08-17_22.00.34.jpg

Upon landing, my first sight is a small settlement in the distance. The architecture is unlike any I have seen before, so I approach to investigate further with the hopes that this place could have comfortable tourist accommodations.

2016-08-17_21.59.26.jpg

Inside however, the buildings are deserted! No-one in sight! The floor is covered by a thick layer of sand, as if the place has been long since deserted. I venture back out into the desert, hoping to find some kind of village.

2016-08-17_22.00.13.jpg

Along the way I begin to get thirsty. I stumble across what I assume to be water, with a strange green tint to it... I take a sip of it, but the liquid turns out to have a strangely sharp flavour. It does not taste healthy.

2016-08-17_22.00.38.jpg

In the distance I see a strange tall white man. Upon further investigation, the man disappears. It may be possible that the liquid is causing hallucinations. I must investigate this liquid further later.

2016-08-17_22.01.15.jpg

Strangely though, I have noticed a large number of rabbits on this planet. They seem to be the only remaining inhabitant of this world. As night begins to set in, I spot a village in the distance with a distinctly different design to the previous deserted village. I hurry there, in the hope that they have a comfortable hotel.

2016-08-17_22.01.43.jpg

At last! I make first contact with the locals, a strange alien species. At least that it until they start attacking me! I fend them off with my trusty blade, and flee the village. This holiday is beginning to feel like a mistake.

2016-08-17_22.04.20.png

At last I find a place to stay for the night in the desert. It's not very comfortable, but it'll do for the night. Sometimes in the night I almost thought I heard screams and cries of "EXTERMINATE!", but these must be further hallucinations from the mysterious liquid.

2016-08-17_22.11.31.jpg

Daylight strikes my eyes and forces me from my slumber. After a few hours of wandering I stumble across a tree! It seems to be growing well, even in this hostile world.

2016-08-17_22.19.19.jpg

Finally, as dusk sets again I call my Tardis and return inside. I fly back to Fort-Xpho, disappointed at the result of my holiday. However, the hot temperatures and sunny conditions make this planet an ideal place to build a tourist resort, an undertaking that I may attempt in the near future.

In conclusion:

• Disappointed at the lack of tourist facilities
    • Surprised by the number of rabbits
    • Sightly worried about the cries of "EXTERMINATE"
    • However, the area shows great potential for future development

Strongly agree! The hot tempratures ruins the experience, a nice tourist atraction would be a Good thing, considering the lack of them.
    SwixCo© is a RockCo© company. All rights reserved.