Thread: Weird bug.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Weird bug.

I died in CoinmanSam's tardis, nothing special, however, when I died I came to the good ol' void hub, I'm sure most are familiar with it.
    altough, I instantly get kicked for flying once I'm there, I can't get out of there and play, I've got no idea why this is happening, but thought it would be a good idea to report it.
    Also, the platform in which you're supposed to spawn on is broken, that's probably why I constantly get kicked, as it teleports me back to where I'm supposed to spawn.
    SwixCo© is a RockCo© company. All rights reserved.

Yes most people know this Bug, it came after we upgraded to 1.9 .. I don't know why it appears there nor why do people get teleported there if they havent slept in a bed(if you sleep in a bed you should respawn next to the bed instead of the "void hub"). Unfortunately you need some of the admins to Port you out of the place. I didnt know it was broken, will Fix that when I come on.
    Allons-y!

Quote Originally Posted by ToppanaFIN View Post
    Yes most people know this Bug, it came after we upgraded to 1.9 .. I don't know why it appears there nor why do people get teleported there if they havent slept in a bed(if you sleep in a bed you should respawn next to the bed instead of the "void hub"). Unfortunately you need some of the admins to Port you out of the place. I didnt know it was broken, will Fix that when I come on.
    Thanks for the reply, I figured an admin/mod would have to get on, I tried to use /warp shop, as I was told that it might work, but suprise suprise, it dosen't, not to worry though, I can wait
    SwixCo© is a RockCo© company. All rights reserved.