Thread: Pls its been like 3 years pls

Unhappy Pls its been like 3 years pls

Hello I'm fredloydd you may remember me for "exploiting a glitch" I have only done the glitch once then I went to find my login about a week later when I found my login I was banned I asked my friend who I wont revealed the name of and he said because I did that I originally made the room for some rp as I seen it on a server with my bro and thought it was a cool looking thing for rp after I lead the lever up to the Redstone I soon realised it was a glitch and well that's where the intro thing came in I would never exploit a glitch to be honest I kind of knew when my brother kept on asking to go on the server he was working on something big I never knew it was probably a house he loved to build any way I'm getting off topic I'm typing what I'm thinking btw I looked for many other cool servers I found one close top joined it 1 day I then remembered about this server and well that was like 2-3 years ago made me remember every body who was in the base with me got banned all except one he is probably still on the sever I was in to my 1 year I think in the server I have came a lot more familiar with the tardis mod as I own a small server gonna be taken down tomorrow cant be bothered to go on it on my own that's why I wish I was unbanned I remember the first day I always said I was like 18 I was never the reason I think you should unban me is because me and my brother was so young at the time he never read the rules he got banned his first day he keeps on telling me that he put the diamonds into the chest (I checked his inventory before he left he liked to take my sonic and to be honest he never made a base or chest and wasn't on him that's why I was surprised when I seen that it never shown it shown in co I) he used my account he was in love with the server until the thing happened anyway before this gets like 5 paragraphs long I'm gonna end it you probably wont unban me but I thought it was worth a shot

-fredloydd (and because why not my real name is Tom) aloynse

Your appeal is denied. You aren't ready to join us again. Feel free to try again in another year or so. My advice is you try again in future with better grammar. As with all players who blame their brother, I will remind you that you are responsible for anything that occurs on your account. Regardless of who is at the controls, you get the consequences. Game over.

WOW!! You primary teacher has some serious questions to answer about your lack of punctuation, it makes it really, realy hard to read. Your teacher must have been really incompetent or just lazy, or maybe that was just you not listening. Bit like you not reading the rules and taking the lazy way out by blaming your brother (btw most used and most pathetic excuse used). And yes, I do remember you, and the server was already online 2-3 years before your joined. You had a much better chance if you admitted what you did as it was long time ago. If you cant admit it was cheating, we are not ready to have you back.
    If you're my friend, follow me around the bend.

In a ban appeal, honesty is one of the most critical things (besides making the appeal actually readable). And where your appeal is concerned, we only have your word, which mostly consists of (as mark mentioned) blaming your brother. We have no way of telling whether that's honesty or not, but considering it is definitely one of the most used excuses (if not the most used excuse), there's reason to believe it's not the honest reason why the glitch was exploited. We also don't know whether your friend showed it to you and you never exploited it, or if you exploited it deliberately numerous times. Just do as Klev recommended, and try again in a year or so (with better grammar and punctuation, because good heavens I didn't need that brain tumor). That's really your best option at this point. An unban is possibly more likely then, but definitely not certain.
    If you need help, just ask. There are some limitations (a good example being asking for free stuff) to that, but I'm happy to help however I can.

Quote Originally Posted by fredloydd View Post
    Hello I'm fredloydd you may remember me for "exploiting a glitch" I have only done the glitch once then I went to find my login about a week later when I found my login I was banned I asked my friend who I wont revealed the name of and he said because I did that I originally made the room for some rp as I seen it on a server with my bro and thought it was a cool looking thing for rp after I lead the lever up to the Redstone I soon realised it was a glitch and well that's where the intro thing came in I would never exploit a glitch to be honest I kind of knew when my brother kept on asking to go on the server he was working on something big I never knew it was probably a house he loved to build any way I'm getting off topic I'm typing what I'm thinking btw I looked for many other cool servers I found one close top joined it 1 day I then remembered about this server and well that was like 2-3 years ago made me remember every body who was in the base with me got banned all except one he is probably still on the sever I was in to my 1 year I think in the server I have came a lot more familiar with the tardis mod as I own a small server gonna be taken down tomorrow cant be bothered to go on it on my own that's why I wish I was unbanned I remember the first day I always said I was like 18 I was never the reason I think you should unban me is because me and my brother was so young at the time he never read the rules he got banned his first day he keeps on telling me that he put the diamonds into the chest (I checked his inventory before he left he liked to take my sonic and to be honest he never made a base or chest and wasn't on him that's why I was surprised when I seen that it never shown it shown in co I) he used my account he was in love with the server until the thing happened anyway before this gets like 5 paragraphs long I'm gonna end it you probably wont unban me but I thought it was worth a shot

-fredloydd (and because why not my real name is Tom) aloynse
    ROFL, thanks for making my day.
    SwixCo© is a RockCo© company. All rights reserved.

Hello I'm fredloydd, you may remember me for "exploiting a glitch".

I have only done the glitch once then, I went to find my login about a week later when I found my login I was banned! I asked my friend who I won't reveal the name of and he said that because I did that, I originally made the room for some rp as I had seen it on a server with my bro and thought it was a cool looking thing for rp. Then, after I connected the lever up to the Redstone I soon realised it was a glitch and well that's where the intro thing came in.

I would never exploit a glitch, to be honest I kind of knew when my brother kept on asking to go on the server he was working on something big. I never knew it was probably a house he loved to build. Anyway I'm getting off topic I'm typing what I'm thinking! By the way I looked for many other cool servers I found one close to the top, and I joined it 1 day then I remembered about this server and well that was like 2-3 years ago. This made me remember that every body who was in the base with me got banned all except one who is probably still on the server.

I was in to my 1 year, I think I have become a lot more familiar with the Tardis mod as I own a small server, which is going to be taken down tomorrow as I can't be bothered to go on it on my own. That's why I wish I was unbanned. I remember the first day I always said I was 18. I lied. I think you should unban me because my brother and I were so young at the time that he never read the rules! He got banned on his first day and he keeps on telling me that he put the diamonds into the chest (I checked his inventory before he left, as he liked to take my sonic, and to be honest he never made a base or chest, and it wasn't on him that's why I was surprised when I saw that it never shown it shown in co I Not even the god of grammer himself could fix that bit.) He used my account and he was in love with the server, until this thing happened.

Anyway before this gets like 5 paragraphs well that's not a problem you obviously can't use paragraphs anyway long I'm gonna end it. You probably won't unban me but I thought it was worth a shot!

---------------

I tried fixing it to make a bit more readable, I didn't know that anyone could type so badly.
    Last edited by Xphomegra; 21-08-2016 at 08:22 PM. Reason: Comma

Thats much better, there were parts in the original I didnt even notice because it was written so badly.
    If you're my friend, follow me around the bend.

Stop commenting on My YouTube video. I don't believe you either. Try again in a year
    Allons-y!

Quote Originally Posted by ToppanaFIN View Post
    Stop commenting on My YouTube video. I don't believe you either. Try again in a year
    I doubt anyone does..
    SwixCo© is a RockCo© company. All rights reserved.