Thread: No idea.

No idea.

I don't know how this happened but I got banned for stealing. I don't know if it was a frame or something but I haven't been on for about 2 YEARS and just decided to get back to my favorite family and was so happy to get on but it said |BANNED FOR STEALING| And I don't know if it was a long time ago and I actually did steal (and if I did shame on me) then I'm so sorry and I want to join back again. I have been with this server since v 3 I think and if not v 4 and I also have experience with being a moderator (don't remember the exact name) and I would never even try to steal (to be honest I probably did and I'm so sorry for my mistakes). Thanks for taking time out of your day to read this.

-Robotdemon3

Edit: OMG I just re read my thread and my apology was horrible! It should say |From the bottom of my heart I'm sorry and you will never see me getting into trouble again, I love (and will always love) this amazing community and will never (and I mean NEVER) do this again.
    Last edited by RobotDemon3; 13-10-2016 at 08:47 AM. Reason: Im an idiot

but I haven't been on for about 2 YEARS
    I caught you 5 months ago.. You stole some stuff from a village chest, which clearly said that you are not allowed to take items from chests.
    Allons-y!

Last edited by RobotDemon3; 15-10-2016 at 07:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ToppanaFIN View Post
    I caught you 5 months ago.. You stole some stuff from a village chest, which clearly said that you are not allowed to take items from chests.

Attachment 504
    Well yes but that did not answer the question. Am I going to be unbanned or not

I noticed you put my Ip on there.... WHY WHOULD YOU DO THAT?!
    Last edited by RobotDemon3; 15-10-2016 at 07:41 AM. Reason: Ip adress

This was the only server I liked to.
    Bye forever then
    ;(

Quote Originally Posted by RobotDemon3 View Post
    Well yes but that did not answer the question. Am I going to be unbanned or not
    That's like a prisoner asking about when he/she is getting out of court when there is clear evidence of a burglary

- - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RobotDemon3 View Post
    I noticed you put my Ip on there.... WHY WHOULD YOU DO THAT?!
    Admins should take a note of this. Please don't post people's IP, as this can be used to find where people live and other things
    We have an unbreakable spirit to win. A bulldog tenacity that will help us to hang on while there's breath left in our bodies. You don't get that with Gestapos and jackboots. You get that by being British. So come on, Adolf. We're ready for you

Sorry about the ip, that was the only picture I had. I'll remove it.
    Allons-y!