Thread: ToppanaFIN's journey to find a Mansion

ToppanaFIN's journey to find a Mansion

Part 1. Started by searching unexplored chunks for villages, found one after 20 minutes. Found a cartographer, took it in my tardis. That itself was a huge mistake, do not do it if you want to access the treasure maps lol.
    Anyways, that cartographer is now useless.. but no worries, just when I was leaving the village house where I kept the cartographer, another one rushed in!
    I unlocked its trades and got myself a map. Unfortunately I'm miles upon miles away from the mansion >.<
    Oh well, time to start walking! I found a wolf pack on the way as well, tamed them all and they traveled with me for a while until they decided not to follow me when I used my elytra.. so I abandoned them all on some random beach and saved a tardis spot to pick them up later.
    Currently in the process of walking towards the mansion, found another village just now. But it seems all their occupants are blacksmiths.. Yeah not very exciting village is it?
    Decided walking was too slow so I started to fly with elytra. Came across some nice looking build I never saw before. Apparently it's VelvetElevator's build from v3 or v4, nice job V!
    And it seems I have reached the end of my journey. I reached the South-West corner of the map and I'm still nowhere close to the mansion ._. 2016-12-06_16.26.27.png

To be continued..

Part 2. Decided to go and find a new village in hopes of new maps, and I did find avillage, with a rather odd horse spawn, see for yourself: 2016-12-06_16.37.56.png
    Unfortunately this map was the same.. so no luck this time.
    I'll go and find yet another new village from the other side of the map, that should do it! By the way, you can see the coordinates to that village in the picture, don't steal the cartpgraphers But there's a villager with infinity book trade for 6 emeralds and a book, that's free to the first one who gets there!
    Found a new village near mark's area and it sold me a different map Off we go again!
    Also received a delivery of Henrik's Premium Cookies ! I recommend, they are super cheap and declicious.
    ... this one is not inside the map borders either >:I 2016-12-06_17.14.06.png
    To be continued..

Corey was right, no mansions inside castrovalva's current map.. So we made a new world. Not as simple as it sounds but it's up and running.
    So me and Red and Swix started the search for a village. Eventually we found one, it took about an hour though ._.
    Here come the trades! And a new map we aquired. But wait.. we were heading south and the map tells us to head north > Oh well, off we go then!
    We did part elytra part horses trip, obviously we found some wolves as company again :3
    At some point swix dropped off and me and red continued.
    Me and red found an ice spikes biome with polar bears
    One had a cub and it still seemed friendly. Of course it attacked me after a while and my wolves rushed to my rescue.. RIP that cub.. so me and red stayed there and waited for it to grow up :P
    So eventually we found the mansion! (Insert victory music here) Unfortunately we only did first floor then I had to go.
    Looted the rest later, got 2 totems. Red you'll get the other one!
    Allons-y!

I doubt there'll be any inside the world border as it is now :P
    I'll be searching as well though lmao

If you find the mansion, kill the illagers and get the idol, whatcha gonna do with it? put it in your trophy room?

Oh I won't kill the illagers, I save them for farms:P Evokers though, they'll die.
    And yes, to the trophy room it goes.
    Allons-y!

Quote Originally Posted by ToppanaFIN View Post
    Oh I won't kill the [villagers], I save them for farms:P
    Sell them into slavery to me
    We have an unbreakable spirit to win. A bulldog tenacity that will help us to hang on while there's breath left in our bodies. You don't get that with Gestapos and jackboots. You get that by being British. So come on, Adolf. We're ready for you

You have to continue the story =D It gets a lot more confusing as it goes along!

Oh yeah.. do you have that video footage you could send? Maybe through discord?
    Allons-y!

Uhm, yeah! ill try to merge them together or something and speed it up, pretty sure its more than an hour long...
    Sanity is Overrated