Thread: I need 2 cows

I need 2 cows

If anyone would be kind enough to lend me 2 cows from their TARDIS mob farm then that would be quite nice
    We have an unbreakable spirit to win. A bulldog tenacity that will help us to hang on while there's breath left in our bodies. You don't get that with Gestapos and jackboots. You get that by being British. So come on, Adolf. We're ready for you

I don't have any cows, however they can be found very easily from adventure world :P
    Allons-y!

Quote Originally Posted by ToppanaFIN View Post
    I don't have any cows, however they can be found very easily from adventure world :P
    The problem with that is that I don't have a mob farm, and the resources I need for that is in my opinion to specific, however it's probably my only option at this point. I could build a new farm in the adventure world, but that is really inconvenient since I have a farm on the main world
    We have an unbreakable spirit to win. A bulldog tenacity that will help us to hang on while there's breath left in our bodies. You don't get that with Gestapos and jackboots. You get that by being British. So come on, Adolf. We're ready for you

I have a whole cow farm. Just let me know when you want 2.
    If you need any help just ask me, I don't bite!
    - Mr_Boss_Man