Thread: HELP!

Angry HELP!

I got banned for stealing, and I was wondering, what did I steal? I didn't greif anybody, so please let me know what happened. I just got on a few days ago, and got banned. Please let me know what happened and if I can get back on because I have been bullied for the past weeks, and I went on this server, and I was happy, and there were people being nice and helping me on what to do, and I really like that. So please I would like to be back on, maybe have this ban be a warning for not stealing. Thank you!
    Last edited by jaxman2550; 17-12-2016 at 08:59 AM.

Yeah, you were banned for stealing. Does dragons breath ring any bells?

SwixCo© is a RockCo© company. All rights reserved.

Oo, a ban appeal

I doubt there was a mistake here, so may I remind you of the rules DO NOT STEAL FROM ANYONE, got that?
    We have an unbreakable spirit to win. A bulldog tenacity that will help us to hang on while there's breath left in our bodies. You don't get that with Gestapos and jackboots. You get that by being British. So come on, Adolf. We're ready for you

When you registered you agreed to read the rules and the website.

Capture1.PNG

So you knew not to steal. Also the village you entered and stole the stuff from had a Worldguard greeting message saying READ THE SIGNS before entering, and those signs told you not to steal from chests.

Goodbye!
    Allons-y!

just delete my account that I signed up for, because why would I need this account if I can't play the game?

- - - - - - - - - -

I know I made mistakes, and I shouldn't have made them, but I would like a second chance. At least for a little while. I do things without knowing what I am doing, so please lend me a second chance with this mess, I can return all I found, and no more stealing. Please.

No need to return what you stole, because everything you've ever done in the server has been rolled back