I know you are most likely not going to unban me, but yesterday as you may be aware I was using Xray. I wanted to apologise and explain why I did this and why you could consider to unban me.

Although I may not have a Doctor Who skin or related name, I am a HUGE Doctor Who fan and have never used the TARDIS plugin before. I used Xray to build up enough money to purchase the rank 'Builder2' in order to obtain the nether brick TARDIS because it looks AMAZING but I now realise I could have just lived with a more basic one. Ever since I have been banned I have regretted it and been annoyed at myself for using it. I tend not to cheat however I was desperate to get the TARDIS and I shouldn't have been so greedy.

I only did this on your server because its the only one I could find that I wanted to play on. It has an amazing community that is kind and accepting to anyone and I so dearly regret betraying everyone on it. It is by far the best TARDIS server on Minecraft and I REALLY wish I can play on it again some day.

As a suggestion, I wondered if you could do some form of public in game punishment infront of everyone with a public apology and once over, You can reset my inventory, money, ect.. and continuously monitor me as I promise I will never use Xray or any other cheats ever again on your server. As it seems that you would like to be amused, I thought that this would be a funny idea that you may want to take into account.

My most wholehearted apology...

- NateJY