Thread: Alright, this is the time I actually make a good ban appeal.

Alright, this is the time I actually make a good ban appeal.

Regarding me being banned from Castrovalva, I do want to be back, but I also think that it would be best if I try to forget coming back on. I do not need to go back on, and if I try to get back on with someone's help or through a ban appeal, I feel like I would just embarrass myself. Why am I still on the discord, then? Like I said, I want to be back on Castrovalva, but I feel like I'm a lost cause. If I get a mod or an admin to unban me because of this, YES! I would go back on! But, alas, I don't think that is how it will go.
    (This was copied from the discord on 1/6/2017.)
    I hope a mod actually looks at this too... My precious 2 "ban appeals" haven't been very appealing. :\
    Also, I did say that I don't think I will be able to be unbanned, but I posted this because jacowen wanted me to. xD (I also posted it because... maybe...)
    Last edited by OrangeCreeper; 07-01-2017 at 11:25 AM. Reason: Didn't include reason for posting in the first place, I put it in just in case.

2. Try again in another 6 months(ban appeal) and for Discord ill try fix that for you now. You need to think about it a bit longer.

Try again in another 6 months? What is that supposed to mean? Well whatever at least the discord isn't permanently down lol...

What do you think that's supposed to mean? Try again in 6 months is pretty obvious

Besides, discord is fixed now without you in it

Excuse me? I don't think you really realize how long 6 months is.

6. A LOT shorter than permaban I think, let me get my calendar out and check on that, i'll get back to ya

Well, 6 months from now is July, so yeah, I think I know how long that is

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeCreeper View Post
    Try again in another 6 months? What is that supposed to mean? Well whatever at least the discord isn't permanently down lol...
    hmmmm 1 year / 2 = 26 weeks

Other players have been banned and appealed much longer than that and been allowed to rejoin. I guess when you are 12 then 6 months is forever.
    If you're my friend, follow me around the bend.

Excuse me? I don't think you really realize how long 6 months is.
    Really dude. 6 months is not that long. Think of it this way, 6 months to think of a better appeal. xD ( I know i'm banned too xD )

Kek... well I have moved on (again? wow Orange) now I watch Twitch streams make games and stories and play Geometry Dash... ok some of that is my idealism talking but I hope you get what I mean. xD
    WHAT DO YOU MEAN "When you're 12..."?? (I'm going on 14...)

- - - - - - - - - -

btw it may seem like I'm overly-joyous for being banned but the truth is I don't truly care. I was only on for like 2 weeks (maybe). Whenever I am unbanned I'll probably come back just because I'm unbanned.

haaa haa...I guess if you are 14 it seems much older that 12. However as I'm 50+ a bit, those numbers are just the same to me.
    If you're my friend, follow me around the bend.

Kek... well I have moved on (again? wow Orange) now I watch Twitch streams make games and stories and play Geometry Dash... ok some of that is my idealism talking but I hope you get what I mean. xD
    WHAT DO YOU MEAN "When you're 12..."?? (I'm going on 14...)

- - - - - - - - - -

btw it may seem like I'm overly-joyous for being banned but the truth is I don't truly care. I was only on for like 2 weeks (maybe). Whenever I am unbanned I'll probably come back just because I'm unbanned.
    Bit of a waste of time to reply to something that you really don't care about. In fact I have not a clue what the purpose of this post is.
    We have an unbreakable spirit to win. A bulldog tenacity that will help us to hang on while there's breath left in our bodies. You don't get that with Gestapos and jackboots. You get that by being British. So come on, Adolf. We're ready for you