Thread: SubDivide has a worring amount of time in FileZilla

SubDivide has a worring amount of time in FileZilla

She is definitely addicted to this game, all I see on discord is SubDivide is playing FileZilla. I think she may not even be eating because that game is just too fun, we must take action and KILL FILEZILLA. And people say it's a useful tool, but it's taking up SubDi... wait, tool? I thought this was a game.
    We have an unbreakable spirit to win. A bulldog tenacity that will help us to hang on while there's breath left in our bodies. You don't get that with Gestapos and jackboots. You get that by being British. So come on, Adolf. We're ready for you

I have a worriyng amount of time in Fallout New Vegas, please send help.
    SwixCo© is a RockCo© company. All rights reserved.

What's the emergency number in your country?
    We have an unbreakable spirit to win. A bulldog tenacity that will help us to hang on while there's breath left in our bodies. You don't get that with Gestapos and jackboots. You get that by being British. So come on, Adolf. We're ready for you

Is 600 hours in dayz standalone worrying?

Quote Originally Posted by Corey3515 View Post
    Wow, people put a lot of time into vidyo games, unlike me :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Corey3515 View Post
    I have 892 hours on FIFA 15... oh and then 511 hours on FIFA 16 and 290 hours on FIFA 17, that is 1693 hours in the last 2.5 year on just FIFA...

Quote Originally Posted by henrik View Post
    I have 892 hours on FIFA 15... oh and then 511 hours on FIFA 16 and 290 hours on FIFA 17, that is 1693 hours in the last 2.5 year on just FIFA...
    Ever considered playing football in real life? Instead of paying money to EA every year

Quote Originally Posted by MrRockboy222 View Post
    Ever considered playing football in real life? Instead of paying money to EA every year
    I do play football in real life, but it is a fun game tho.