Thread: Problem with my TARDIS

Exclamation Problem with my TARDIS

Hello, so I seem to have somehow managed to place my doors backwards. And as there is no floor behind them, I fall into the void and get put into a loop and end up dying and getting stuck in the tardis world. Please could somebody fix it?

Why would you remove the floor under your door?!
    Allons-y!

Quote Originally Posted by ToppanaFIN View Post
    Why would you remove the floor under your door?!
    I didn't..

Oh I see its still there. I can come and tp you out when I'm online. But thats many hours from now.
    Allons-y!

Yeah, this is a common mistake. I've personally ended up doing this a lot, and it sure is frustrating. Unfortunately, I think you'll have to wait for an admin to come on.
    SwixCo© is a RockCo© company. All rights reserved.

Oh I see its still there. I can come and tp you out when I'm online. But thats many hours from now.
    Okay, what about the blocks in-front off my door? There are none.

If you open the door and walk in, you get placed into the block where the door is. When you shift-click inside you get placed to the block in front of the door. Anyway I placed glass block there so next time you join you should be good.
    Allons-y!

If you open the door and walk in, you get placed into the block where the door is. When you shift-click inside you get placed to the block in front of the door. Anyway I placed glass block there so next time you join you should be good.
    Thanks