Thread: Meh

Unhappy Meh

Hi its me, the guy that appealed like 4 times. I don't know why i loved this server so much, oh and i payed around $25 a month for VIP+++. Hmmm i wonder? Could anyone help me out here? WHY DID I LIKE THIS SERVER SO MUCH?!

I don't know why you think this appeal will get you unbanned. And please don't think your VIP status will get you unbanned
    We have an unbreakable spirit to win. A bulldog tenacity that will help us to hang on while there's breath left in our bodies. You don't get that with Gestapos and jackboots. You get that by being British. So come on, Adolf. We're ready for you

I have no idea how you payed monthly for vip+++, since it's.. Well, permanent.
    SwixCo© is a RockCo© company. All rights reserved.

Quote Originally Posted by MrRockboy222 View Post
    I don't know why you think this appeal will get you unbanned. And please don't think your VIP status will get you unbanned
    Now when did i ever say that this was gonna get me unbanned? I was asking a question.

Quote Originally Posted by RobotDemon3 View Post
    Now when did i ever say that this was gonna get me unbanned? I was asking a question.
    I can tell you are trying to get unbanned, mentioning that you love this server and mentioning that you purchased VIP, it all seems to me that you are trying to make the Admins unban you. It won't work

Edit: You're location name is just so immature, thought I'd like to point that out
    We have an unbreakable spirit to win. A bulldog tenacity that will help us to hang on while there's breath left in our bodies. You don't get that with Gestapos and jackboots. You get that by being British. So come on, Adolf. We're ready for you

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by MrRockboy222 View Post
    Edit: You're location name is just so immature, thought I'd like to point that out
    Its a immature thing for an immature 15 yr old

7. Quote Originally Posted by RobotDemon3 View Post
    This was the only server I liked to.
    Bye forever then
    ;(
    I guess forever came around
    So you're saying hi again and wanting us to tell you why you love the server SO SO MUCH. Maybe its because you think that you don't have to mind the rules and stealing from others is ok!
    If you loved the server so so so much , you should have followed the rules and not steal from others! Stop wasting your time and ours and do what you said you were going to do.
    Bye forever then
    BYE find another server to so so so much like its not going to be this one.

Oh please complain more how bad this server is thst you even have to return to ask questions like these. All because you were banned fot breaking the rules. I'm not sure why you stayed back when you joined, but to me it was the community. It is awesome in here. The Tardis is just plus to me:P
    Allons-y!