Thread: Article: Back to GriefPrevention

Article: Back to GriefPrevention

Allons-y!

Never really got why we got rid of it, it's quite a nicely thought out plugin.

Tbh, I never really bother with the whole protection thing, it's still very much against the rules to destroy someone else's stuff, and it's all logged so it's not like it can't be rolled back.

Yeaah but it makes life easier for the staff not having to check everything all the time

Quote Originally Posted by ToppanaFIN View Post
    Yeaah but it makes life easier for the staff not having to check everything all the time
    You don't need to check everything at all time. Just if someone has nicked/destroyed my stuff, then you need to check. Plus if a player is gonna do that stuff, they'll probably find a place to rob anyway, so catching them earlier is probably better.
    We have an unbreakable spirit to win. A bulldog tenacity that will help us to hang on while there's breath left in our bodies. You don't get that with Gestapos and jackboots. You get that by being British. So come on, Adolf. We're ready for you

Will there be a replacement for the protection stone kit? Or will it simply be removed.

PS will be removed and replaced with Grief Protection. Actually GP is installed now, I'll wait a few days and then remove PS.

Note: We choose to protected players land areas, but we expect players to make the effort to protect their own area. If players protected their own area then we wouldn't have to repair and restore areas, ie if there was nothing to steal/destroy there is nothing for the vandals to do except get bored and find another server to be a pest on. Also its less work for us to do.