Thread: Exposing Rockboy and Swixen's SCAM!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Exposing Rockboy and Swixen's SCAM!

Hello fellow castrovalvans! Many of you have probably heard of the ban appeals that have now hit the market. While at a glance, it seems to be innocent, in reality there is a very deep and dark underbelly to this CRIMINAL operation.

Anger-Iceberg_HI.jpg

Like an evil flying shark, you propably were not expecting to be attacked by this. But also like an evil flying shark, we should be very concerned about what is happening to us right now. The con artist known as "Rockboy" has attempted many times to get this server's hard earned internet currency. He stalks the discord and forums, pretending to be our friend. And it would be so if not for the one condemning fact that proves "Rockboy" is not all that he seems! If "Rockboy" were really one of us, then how come we do not see him on the server?

Thats right! This "Rockboy" has, like the scheming, backstabbing scammer he is, has been hiding from the shadows and attempting to lull us into a false sense of security! Instead of him being a :D he is really a D:!

"B-b-but Jaco!" you may be wondering, "if rockboy really is an evil flying shark, then what can we do to protect ourselves?"

And I say that the only way to protect ourselves is to expose him for what he really is, shark fins and all.

Here is a picture of the scam artist faking his way into the position of staff!

RockboyBan.png

As you can see, he has fooled the entire staff into thinking he is one of them! The only way we can defeat him is if we stick together.

"B-b-but Jaco!" My wonderful strawman says to me, "How do we know rock REALLY wants to take all of our money? What if he is just ignorant of the value of currency?"

and to that I reply: He is evil! Evil people are always rich, and the reason evil people are always rich is because evil people understand money! So rock MUST understand everything about money.

Rockboy2.png

Think about it! Who else would sell something for so high unless they were loaded with EVIL MONEY FROM THE OCEAN OF EVIL FLYING SHARKS!

RISE MY CASTROVALVAN FRIENDS! SEE ROCK AND HIS HENCHMAN SWIX FOR WHO THEY REALLY ARE! FREE OUR FRIENDO JACOWEN!
    ^-^

This post XDD
    Sanity is Overrated

Quote Originally Posted by Jacowen View Post
    The con artist known as "Rockboy" has attempted many times to get this server's hard earned internet currency.
    Yet you do not prove the 'many' times I have tried to get this server's money

If "Rockboy" were really one of us, then how come we do not see him on the server?
    Cause I don't have any interest in Minecraft

Thats right! This "Rockboy" has, like the scheming, backstabbing scammer he is, has been hiding from the shadows and attempting to lull us into a false sense of security!
    Fantastic English! And again, you have no proof to back up your points

And I say that the only way to protect ourselves is to expose him for what he really is, shark fins and all.
    Once again, no proof

Here is a picture of the scam artist faking his way into the position of staff!
    I was proposing a very wise decision for the admins to make

As you can see, he has fooled the entire staff into thinking he is one of them! The only way we can defeat him is if we stick together.
    Again, no flipping proof

"B-b-but Jaco!" My wonderful strawman says to me, "How do we know rock REALLY wants to take all of our money? What if he is just ignorant of the value of currency?"
    I don't

and to that I reply: He is evil! Evil people are always rich, and the reason evil people are always rich is because evil people understand money! So rock MUST understand everything about money.
    Do you even know what proof means?

Think about it! Who else would sell something for so high unless they were loaded with EVIL MONEY FROM THE OCEAN OF EVIL FLYING SHARKS!
    It's highly priced because it has so much quality

I say to the readers, don't listen to this madwomen. She is trying to waste my time spreading false information about me. I even think that's illegal... hang on... IT IS. I WILL SUE THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS OUT OF YOU
    We have an unbreakable spirit to win. A bulldog tenacity that will help us to hang on while there's breath left in our bodies. You don't get that with Gestapos and jackboots. You get that by being British. So come on, Adolf. We're ready for you

Oh, but you're forgetting something very important:

These prices are only temporary for a couple of hours. We understand that the prices are incredibly low as of now, however it is ensured that the prices will be changed at a future date to make sure that you have to spend all of your hard earned cash.

We truly apologize for the inconvenience, and as such we will offer an Apology-Package© for £357289343827532095823 (or 35728934382753209582300 SEK for those whom live in Sweden).

SwixCo© is a RockCo© company. All rights reserved.
    SwixCo© is a RockCo© company. All rights reserved.

This brand new apology package is a fantastic choice, I'd love to see what you do with it.
    We have an unbreakable spirit to win. A bulldog tenacity that will help us to hang on while there's breath left in our bodies. You don't get that with Gestapos and jackboots. You get that by being British. So come on, Adolf. We're ready for you

Though this is a year old, I still refuse to allow you dirty capitalists to have the last word on my forum post. Begone, nerds!
    ^-^

You know what's funny? I was just looking at this thread the other day. I miss the old days