Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Article: It's the end, but the moment has been prepared for...as the 4th Doctor would say

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Article: It's the end, but the moment has been prepared for...as the 4th Doctor would

If you're my friend, follow me around the bend.

My time on my server has been great and I'm am sad to see it go but I have best wishes for everyone one I have ever played with and exspeshaly the admims. I hope that some day we can find another game to all join and concor together.

Regards:
    Wezerds (Harry Davidson)

Hi Wezerds, good to hear from you again. Another reason to keep the web up is if we host another game in the future we may all meet up in another game. The web site and the domain name is not going anywhere.

I have and will always have very fond memories playing on this server. I'm sad that the server is coming to a close but I'm also glad to see the forum stick around. I cant believe there has been six versions of the minecraft server here haha!
    Ooh, yes, that'd be awesome if you decide to host another multiplayer game someday. I'd love to play more fun games with all the cool people I've come to know here.
    It may be the end of the Minecraft server itself, but I don't see it as an end to this wonderful community. ;D

Quote Originally Posted by asplinduh View Post
    I have and will always have very fond memories playing on this server. I'm sad that the server is coming to a close but I'm also glad to see the forum stick around. I cant believe there has been six versions of the minecraft server here haha!
    Ooh, yes, that'd be awesome if you decide to host another multiplayer game someday. I'd love to play more fun games with all the cool people I've come to know here.
    It may be the end of the Minecraft server itself, but I don't see it as an end to this wonderful community. ;D
    The community will live on! We will be keeping the discord server and the website, so theres that. And yes. I've had great times here with awesome people but all good things must come to an end. Hopefully we will find something else to play in the future
    Allons-y!

I kinda wished i had joined the server earlier, a lot of good times were had...

Here's to hoping that some other multiplayer game brings us all back together

I can't believe the minecraft server is ending, it felt like it would last forever, at least to me.

Maybe the next time we all get together I can finally get my alchemy level up ^-^

It has been a long time since I last played on this server, and I’m happy to hear I’ll have a last chance to log in before it is closed.
    I still have a lot of memories from when I started playing and the great people I got to know thanks to it.
    Hopefully a new games ends up being chosen for a new server for the comunity to play together.

"You say goodbye, and I say hello"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rblYSKz_VnI

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by MrRockboy222 View Post
    "You say goodbye, and I say hello"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rblYSKz_VnI
    Classic Beetles

No, i know i don't play near as much as i once did but from time to time i still log on.

I'm almost in college now, to think that I was twelve when I started on this server...
    On my first day someone took let me travel in his TARDIS to see his base, and I died to a chicken jockey. I said "wtf" cause I didn't know they existed and got muted. Good times.
    I also remember when we excavated the "ancient castrovalva" protected TARDIS blocks in some mountain, it felt like we were really digging up an ancient civilization.
    Thanks for giving me a place to hang and names to remember, I'm glad I got to be a part of it

Quote Originally Posted by Lou_Dude929 View Post
    I'm almost in college now, to think that I was twelve when I started on this server...
    On my first day someone took let me travel in his TARDIS to see his base, and I died to a chicken jockey. I said "wtf" cause I didn't know they existed and got muted. Good times.
    I also remember when we excavated the "ancient castrovalva" protected TARDIS blocks in some mountain, it felt like we were really digging up an ancient civilization.
    Thanks for giving me a place to hang and names to remember, I'm glad I got to be a part of it
    The very early version of the Tardis plugin had the control rooms deep underground before they were created on a separate world.

Oh no, and here I thought the server had the funds and players to last forever... . I wish I had been around more, but I've been very occupied with some poor happenings in life, and work. Kept meaning to play every few weeks, but got distracted with other games (Overwatch/Sea of Thieves). Are you gonna let the rest of the credit keep the server up for the remainder that it would pay for?

Quote Originally Posted by DementedSun View Post
    Oh no, and here I thought the server had the funds and players to last forever... . I wish I had been around more, but I've been very occupied with some poor happenings in life, and work. Kept meaning to play every few weeks, but got distracted with other games (Overwatch/Sea of Thieves). Are you gonna let the rest of the credit keep the server up for the remainder that it would pay for?
    The server will continue on and the web site will stay. You never know, we might be back one day with a new multiplayer game. Thats the plan anyway.