Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Article: It's the end, but the moment has been prepared for...as the 4th Doctor would say

Thanks for all your hard work Mark and the admins - best server I was ever part of, and sad to see it go.

Been playing minecraft less though, less gaming overall in fact.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by MrRockboy222 View Post
    "You say goodbye, and I say hello"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rblYSKz_VnI
    Classic Beetles
    If you're my friend, follow me around the bend.

"I don't want (you) to go..."

Saw the email that got sent out and just... Geez. Was always hoping to come back to this some day, but just got caught up in other games plus not having internet for awhile.

Such a shame... This was definitely the best server I've ever played on. Guess I'll get on a couple times before the end to pay my final respects.

It was fun while it lasted. Sure the rules were quite strict but... That's part of what kept the server good instead of falling into chaos.

It was nice playing with you all. Hope everyone takes care.

Sad to hear the server shutting down, haven't played for a while but do still have some great memories from the server.

This is quite devastating news. I know it's been a long time since I was on properly, but it was always a nice thought to know I had a go-to server for multiplayer. A lot of fun times were had here and this was definitely one of the best servers I've ever played on. Between the people involved being mature and well-mannered, and the server itself being the best TARDIS focused one out there. My best wishes to this glorious server, and though I was only around for V6 it will always have a special place in my heart.
    Still, that being said...
    I don't want to go.

Its been a long time since I've been online, but this game and this server was my childhood. Gonna miss you guys, its a shame to see it go but we've had some great times. Gonna miss Castro, peace out
    Royal <3

Wow! After so many years of hanging out with you all as friends in this community, I really thought it'd go on forever! This server WAS Minecraft for me, and through those years I kinda got bored of the game early on. I feel like that's what happened to a lot of us, but we still enjoyed this community we created here so we'd hang around as friends.

It's sad to see this news here, but I believe you're making the right call here Mark.
    The best part of the server has always been hanging out together, and we'll surely be able to do that in another great game that'll keep us interested soon enough!

Lots of great memories were had, and great people met. I look forward to continuing that as soon as possible!

i have always loved this server as it held a special place in my heart. i knew that it was dying and i hate that it is shutting down but eventually all things have to end at some point though it was extremely fun to play on the server it just isnt the same now as no one is ever on it anymore. this server will be missed.

Quote Originally Posted by Healix View Post
    Wow! After so many years of hanging out with you all as friends in this community, I really thought it'd go on forever! This server WAS Minecraft for me, and through those years I kinda got bored of the game early on. I feel like that's what happened to a lot of us, but we still enjoyed this community we created here so we'd hang around as friends.

It's sad to see this news here, but I believe you're making the right call here Mark.
    The best part of the server has always been hanging out together, and we'll surely be able to do that in another great game that'll keep us interested soon enough!

Lots of great memories were had, and great people met. I look forward to continuing that as soon as possible!
    Hey Healix, good to hear from you again. Well the domain and the web site is staying so no reason to lose all contact.

Quote Originally Posted by EML2002 View Post
    i have always loved this server as it held a special place in my heart. i knew that it was dying and i hate that it is shutting down but eventually all things have to end at some point though it was extremely fun to play on the server it just isnt the same now as no one is ever on it anymore. this server will be missed.
    Hi EML..its been a while but great to see message from some of the long term players.

Definitely had some fun times around these parts. I don't think I would've survived my first year of college if I didn't find this place. XD

It looks like a lot of peeps are still hanging around, even if they're just lurking in the background like me. That's all that really matters in the end, Minecraft or not!

This is such a shame, i'm really going to miss this server and all of you.
    Everyone in this community has been so kind to me ever since that day I joined.
    I want to thank Mark, Top, Klevr, Zick, GMK2, all other admins and especially the entire community for making this one of the best servers I have ever had the privilege of playing on.
    Here's to hoping we will all be reunited with another game someday. I will anxiously await our return.
    Rock on.