Thread: Article: Only 3 hours to go.

Article: Only 3 hours to go.

If you're my friend, follow me around the bend.

I'm actually really devastated I wasn't able to get on. It's also really starting to hit me how depressing this really is. I may not have been around for it all, but the fact that you guys have been around for 6 years, and now it's all gone. I don't think I'll ever find another server that'll feel like this one did, like home. I really am going to miss this place. It's funny how much you can really take something for granted, and only realise how much it meant to you once it's gone.

Gutted, was going to try and say hello / goodbye, but totally missed it.
    Have appreciated the feedback, suggestions and help with the TARDIS plugin over the years - I'll continue to keep it updated, but not sure it'll be the same with all crew here on Castrovalva!

Hi Rob. Thanks for all the work you did and for implementing lots of requested features. Everything is still on the server and can be easily switched on again, but unless there are some major changes to minecraft to really get people interested again there is just to much work keeping it going, checking for the cheaters all the time for so few players. Although we have lots of long time lurkers, people move on. I think Minecraft is well overdue for a redstone update, I think their needs to be a lot more options that allow to create devices and machines that actually do something. Unlike other servers that go offline the web site and domain is staying.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric View Post
    I'm actually really devastated I wasn't able to get on. It's also really starting to hit me how depressing this really is. I may not have been around for it all, but the fact that you guys have been around for 6 years, and now it's all gone. I don't think I'll ever find another server that'll feel like this one did, like home. I really am going to miss this place. It's funny how much you can really take something for granted, and only realise how much it meant to you once it's gone.
    Hi Cleric, thanks for the nice message. You never know, if there are major updates in the future we may be back. I still like game, in fact I've just setup a vanilla server on a Raspberry Pi 3 for my wife and myself to play on.
    If you're my friend, follow me around the bend.