Thread: This obviously isn't a ban appeal, but I wanted to say one last thing

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

This obviously isn't a ban appeal, but I wanted to say one last thing

I came here wanting to see if I could come back, the friends I made on this server were people I really needed at the time. My life would have been so much different if I never even learned of this server. Since the server is down now, though, I won't be able to be unbanned anymore. There wouldn't be much point! If I had come back sooner, would they not have made the decision to shut down the server? I'm not sure, for the two years I was gone so much could have happened and did happen. I just wish I was there to be a part of it. Alas, although the actual reason I was banned ( the dogs ) were fairly replaceable, my reputation was not. Back when I did the "So it's been 6 months..." thread I was actually kind of rude, and sounding sophisticated whether it be on purpose or not was not helping my case. Maybe the only thought that comes to people's mind now when they think of me is that I was just another kid trying to get their way. The sad truth is, I was. I regret every minute of it. I looked back at my older threads and realized how much of a jerk I was.
    "...the truth is I don't truly care. I was only on for like 2 weeks (maybe). Whenever I am unbanned I'll probably come back just because I'm unbanned."
    "...I don't think you really realize how long 6 months is."
    It's too late now, but I really cemented my fate. "Whenever I am unbanned"? I guess that maybe I just wasn't ready to be on a server like this, and now I never will be able to be here and enjoy the server like I should have. I'm not even going to ask to be unbanned from Discord, given that the server got shut down no one probably talks there anymore anyways. That last thing I wanted to say was this:
    I do care, and I am truly sorry for all the trouble I caused you.
    Now that this is all over, I said it, the server isn't even up anyways, I can finally get it off my mind for good. At least, that's what I hope.

Now un-banned from the Minecraft server.
    If you're my friend, follow me around the bend.

Rofl, Mark ��

Quote Originally Posted by Airomis View Post
    Rofl, Mark ��
    I knew someone would find that funny. It amused me anyway

I'll just say that, out of everyone that you've banned that has made a ban appeal, especially a rude one, few probably legitimately said sorry about a year later. It doesn't seem like you are the type to accept that people change, then, so I hope I never have to meet you ever again.

awww...and after I unbanned you. I'm really offended now.

and after I unbanned you.
    I checked by browsing the forums, you did not actually unban me. So, you lie and try to make me look like more of an idiot just so you can prove how much better you are than me. Sounds like really nice staff.

I always keep my word, you will be able to get on the server when its online again.

I'm just trying to apologize, the point of this thread is not to get myself unbanned. "Unbanning" me was you trying to make me realize trying to get myself unbanned is worthless, but I already know that already. I apologized. I guess none of it matters, though, because no matter how hard I try you guys are still going to read my words as random hypocrisy that's trying too hard to get an unban.

Are you still here? The lights off and everyone has gone home.