Thread: Ban Appeal for CurliestFry

Ban Appeal for CurliestFry

Dearest Players and Staff of Castrovalva v5,

It has been 5 months since I was banned from the server due to the fact that I stole from aXXXX. I have always been aware of the rules ever since I joined the server, and I fully understand that any act of stealing is wrong. XXXif I knew that it would, I would never have done this. I feel like being banned forever is unnecessary, although I accept the punishment and responsibility of my action. I believe that it is unfair for me to be permanently bannedXXXXX I know that I have to face the consequences of what I did, but I have learned my lesson, and I feel like I should be able to return to the server. If I am unbanned, I will never do this again and I will not intentionally break any of the rules. I first became a member of this server in December of 2013, and have been respectful of the server rules and players ever since. If I was untrustworthy, wouldn't I have done worse a long time ago? This is my favorite server and I enjoyed my time playing on here. Going without playing as often as I have has not been fun because I felt like a part of the community.

I hope that you will consider my ban appeal.

Sincerely Yours,

CurliestFry
    Last edited by CurliestFry; 06-06-2015 at 04:09 AM. Reason: Info keeps getting crossed out

of course it keeps getting removed, think about it. Yes can return
    If you're my friend, follow me around the bend.