Thread: ban appeal

ban appeal

i was banned for using xray and i really love your server i really want to get unbanned if you have skype i can skype you and show you that i deleted xray plz unban me mark

no

Cheating
    Stealing, griefing, abusing game bugs, using hacked clients such as Xraying or any other external program to the client will not be tolerated. No matter what you read on the internet X-raying CAN be detected. Your first offence will result in a permanent ban, we have no warning system. You do not get a second chance. Look though the news posts on the web site to read about the banned users or look on the ‘Banned Users’ page for the complete list of users who will never return to this server.

Every single block and item you remove or place as well as objects placed or removed in a chest is logged. ie if you take just one block or item from any chest it will be recorded.
    If you're my friend, follow me around the bend.

Plz mark I love your server you can take all my dimonds armored all my stuff plz let me go on the server mark I love your server

If you loved it so much you would have obeyed the rules and not use x-ray..You had one chance, you are not coming back.
    Allons-y!