Thread: Unban me if you want but please read anyway.

Unban me if you want but please read anyway.

Hello. I played on this server cause ekka invited me, I dont xray, I dont steal, I dont hack in any way. normally I just play, cause no trouble.

The first thing I was greeted with was this mod copy pasting the instructions to create an account (which I had already done anyway.) So I was trying to verify the email, and the code didn't work, I asked this mod if there was a resend button, and he said you needed to contact the owner and get a full resend, any further questions yielded the same answer. So I looked around for a while and almost instantly found a resend button.

For a while the server was great, I loved how the teleportation is disabled and you have to use tardises, it makes teleportation a lot more interesting than just typing a command in and waiting.

After a while of playing though I asked a question politely as I would normally. I was ignored. I asked again about 15 minutes later. I was ignored. I asked a third time in caps to get his attention, I was practically told to shut up and then muted. I recieved NO other answer but that. No help offered by the mod. Thankfully one of the players took pity and helped, he and I managed to repair it eventually, losing alot of iron in the process, which was earned legitimately.

(Edit: I haven't said everything that happened yet, I also asked him what commands he had to try and figure out a way fixing this with them, and he said nothing. This may be procedure and I dont question it but he seemed quite hostile and rude about it.)

(The issue was my tardis glitched so it killed me and destroyed all my items everytime I entered)

When the issue was resolved the mod showed no further signs of hostility until about an hour later I tried to log back on and was banned for "being rude to staff". Now I dont really mind if you dont unban me, all I want is that you look at the chat log and see exactly what actually happened Date 9/7/15 around 8-9 PM.

I just don't think it's fair that mods get this power and are untouchable by everyone, just because at one point someone thought they were responsible, people change often. As I have seen with my friend noah in the past. (Ask ekka for who noah is)

Please reply and tell me what your verdict is on this matter.
    Last edited by flashgnash; 10-07-2015 at 07:23 AM.

Pretty sure you were banned because you were pestering zick about what commands he had as a mod, that's all I could find in the log

I was the one who banned you AFTER I read all of the log. You were rude and impolite to Zick & TOP. You were very demanding in what you wanted, you obviously have never heard of using manners. When you registered one of the items you agreed to do was to read the web site, if you read the section specifically for new builders you would know that admins/mods are not here to sort out your problems. This is a SURVIVAL server and you are expected to read the instructions yourself. If a player does not understand the instructions players may ask for clarification, however the admin/mod's on this server have no obligation at all to help you play the game. Admins/mods & other players game time does not revolve around you and whatever issue you may be having. Perhaps they were busy with their own building project or doing some server maintenance, your attitude that others are here to serve you didn't win you any friends.

http://www.thatsnotacreeper.com/cont...r-New-Builders
    What will the Admin’s and Mods do for you?
    If you mean replacing lost items, building things for you, explaining in detail instructions that are on the web site, then the answer is none of those things.
    Admin’s and mods will very promptly take care of problems with other users such as griefing, stealing, abuse, server problems such as permissions and anything else related to the operation of the server. This is a survival server and you are expected to do everything yourself, or work with other people to achieve what you want to do. Admin’s and Mod’s WILL ban, without warning, players who grief, steal or for any anti-social behaviour in chat. Bans are permanent and will not be revoked.

On your next server try making friends with others instead of demanding they immediately come to sort out your problems.

...GAME OVER DUDE. GAME OVER...
    If you're my friend, follow me around the bend.

Bad move bruh.
    Bad move