Thread: Baned for Theft when i didnt do anything ???

Baned for Theft when i didnt do anything ???

Hello my name is GamerKid1528 Formarly know as GamerTime13 Im new to this sever and when I came o for my 3nd time It sayed I was banned for theft when I didn't do anything please help I wasn't stealing if this it about the 64 stack of toches I made them so you cant bann me for playing the game by the rules thx for your help

The potatoes at the farm near analog's builds say otherwise ;P
    Last edited by Corey3515; 26-07-2015 at 04:19 PM. Reason: Typo

Please unbann me I didnt steal them

Quote Originally Posted by Corey3515 View Post
    The potatoes at the farm near analog's builds say otherwise ;P
    Potatoes really im new here look at the logs replanted them then I died and lost them I think ok im sorry I was helping someone not stealing plese unban me im new I don't know how to play yet ok I was asking the people on there for help but they got mad at me and I was muted for 32 mins ??? and they told me to come to the website and well im new and I have my own little server that's not up yet and I don't have time to study the website and Im Sick and it makes me forget things.

- - - - - - - - - -

I have been here only 3 days look at the log

- - - - - - - - - -

I will pay the builder some money for them or give them back theres no shop I can buy them from

- - - - - - - - - -

and theres no sell shops so I cant make money just look I was banned from my fav server and the owner ban's everyone idk he banned me for adveriseing my fration ??? idk
    please unban me you server owners need Players to play on your server so stop banning the new players please
    Last edited by GamerTime13; 27-07-2015 at 05:43 AM.

You stole items that didnt belong to you, not interested in your pathetic excuses.
    If you're my friend, follow me around the bend.

Wow what a novel.. look people dont get banned for nothing here so "Stop banning the new players please" ..that was not the reason.
    Allons-y!

Feel free ask ??? I was asking for help and they sayed I was anying feel free to ask really I did and look where im now im banned for takeing potatos

- - - - - - - - - -

dude have fun because your banning new people for potatos I came on to have fun I have my own server so

Cool story, needs more punctuation though

But seriously, we had told you that the answer for every single question you asked could be found on the website, don't forget that we're players too, we're here to have fun. We don't appreciate when someone bombards us with questions.

- - - - - - - - - -

Additionally, you were muted because you called an admin a jerk... Never a wise move

If you have you own server why would you want to be here anyway?

Needs more punctuation. HAAA HAAA HAAA

What was so hard in part: Read the website. And you read the rules so you knew not to take things that dont belong to you! So stop complaining and face the fact that you are not coming back.
    Allons-y!

You say : "Please unbann me I didnt steal them" but then later on "Potatoes really im new here look at the logs replanted them then I died and lost them "
    and then later on "I have been here only 3 days look at the log " what if you are new? You expect to get more permissions than other players just because you are new?
    Even if you were new you should have read the rules before playing , and don't say you have read everything that you should have read in the webpage because you said "and theres no sell shops so I cant make money " because there is a clear " Server economy page which explains you how you can get money. "How do I make money : Sell items to other players or to the admin shop. Sometimes another player will pay others to mine for them, make deals with other players to trade or work together." And the shops are a few blocks from spawn so its not like if you need a map or explanations to get there.
    And then "I have my own little server that's not up yet and I don't have time to study the website and Im Sick and it makes me forget things." How do you have time to play in a server but you don't have time to read the server's rules? and if you are sick and you forget things you shouldn't be playing minecraft because it sounds like if you had amnesia.

i cant think of any word's because this story of yours makes me laugh so hard. second this is why i read all the ban appeals. have a good time on you're server but trust me its is never as fun as here.
    Last edited by wezerds; 22-08-2015 at 12:40 PM. Reason: Grammar
    Regards
    Harry (wezerds)