Quote Originally Posted by markdf View Post
  • Most people have no idea how much work is involved in transferring what players have built.
  • Other servers just reset the world and everyone loses everything
  • You have the option of transferring your resources to your tardis
  • You have the option of upgrading to Masterbuilder using in-game money to get some builds transferred
  • You can use the schematic mod (that I have mentioned many times) to copy and rebuild whatever you want

And finally
  • some may say it doesn't seem fair that most players don't contribute and have no intention of ever contributing in any way to help with the server rental although continue to use the server for years without even a thank you for the free service provided by all the current and past VIP's
1: I imagine quite abit. Especially if there are as many low ranked players who would want stuff transferred as implied. I'm kinda just more confused because the last time the world got reset, everyone got to have something transferred. Did you just decide it was too much work to do it again, or did just too many people join and make it even worse than it already was?

2: This is true.

3: Well atleast my items are safe.

4: I don't think I have anywhere near enough for it. Though I suppose if the world reset really is months and months away, I can find a way to scrape the money together.

5: This is also true and good for those with complicated builds. Makes me think it was a good idea to have put off building my castle when I did.

6: Hey now. I would LOVE to donate to the server. But it's something I simply can't afford to do. I'm sure atleast some other players are in the same boat.