Thread: Avdranix Ban Appeal

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I guess a year seems like a long time to kids, but when you're older it goes by just like that *snaps*.

I guess you're still adjusting

- - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KlevrKrafter View Post
    Iron, no less...

If you'd explained calmly with respect your confusion about the rules.... If ... if... if... Well. You didn't choose that way of approaching your confusion about being banned.

Banned Forever!
    xD

If iron isn't that much, then why are you so concerned about stealing lol? And is there not a land claim plugin? That protects peoples belongings? I believe that should be enforced, rather than leaving it useless because your ban hammer is stuck up your butt.

I am obviously nor was I ever confused. I think I expressed that very clearly.

Let me restate myself, the banned forever is absolutely pointless as I say again I have no intentions of being unbanned.

- - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by StrawberryCrisis View Post
    Please go find another server and make sure you don't make the same mistake!
    I'm sorry I made the "mistake" of taking items from an unclaimed furnace in an unclaimed area with one chest which has no indication of ownership and very well could have been someone doing the same thing and you didn't notice because he had been offline for a year.

But no, your pointless server doesn't think about that lol, it's all about the little kids, because they relate with the staff.