Thread: It appears some people find registering really hard

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Not for me :/ He is my enemy for making a lie about me.

Stop that! He was not the one who banned you, he tried to explain the situation, might have been harsh, but deal with it. AND No he did not want to break your friendship. You know you might have had a chance. But you ruined it by spreading this "Zick didit/is my enemy" , Zick did not do that. With your ban goes the title you gave me, so GOODBYE! There are over 30 000 minecraft servers out there, plenty to choose from.
    Allons-y!

Both banned from the web site
    If you're my friend, follow me around the bend.

Quote Originally Posted by Elecepont View Post
    Not for me :/ He is my enemy for making a lie about me.
    Oh look, here is one I prepared earlier, about builder1's not lasting very long. Also for those that don't know, friends of obnoxious new players who join at the same time usually get banned at the same time. In my experience friends don't take it well that their mate was banned, 'cause he didnt do anything', 'you suck', 'this server sucks', 'Im going to report your server and get it shutdown'...ie keyboard warrior, screaming idiot or whatever you want to call them.

Note this does not apply to a trusted player who has been here for sometime, invites a friend, and so-called friend turns out to be a thief and griefer. Just the new player gets banned.
    If you're my friend, follow me around the bend.