With the next major release of minecraft all about PVP it seems a pity that we may not be able to fully use the new features. Enabling PVP like we used to may not be a great idea as many of us remember how that didn't always work out so well. For those that have not been around for at least a year; PVP was allowed only if the other person agreed, players to sort out their own terms of PVP. However it still caused problems because of all the petty arguments it caused, 'you cheated', 'you started when I wasnt ready', 'player x wouldn't return my sword' and other very annoying behaviour. As result PvP was disabled except for the Arena. Some players were just obnoxious with their constant mouthing off about how there were the greatest PVP player to ever exist.

Couple of points to consider;
  • Previous behaviour when PVP was enabled will NOT be tolerated.
  • Fact: Majority of new Builder1 players get banned for stealing, would you trust them with a sword near you?
  • This server will never be a PVP steal & raid server.
  • Any suggestions that create extra work for Admins will NOT be considered.

If you want PVP then tell me how it could work..I have an idea how it could work, but I want to hear suggestions (for and against) first.
MC-PVP_5771102_lrg.jpg