Thread: Banned for stealing???

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    i dont know what i was thinking at that time! i can put that stuff back, you can wipe my inv if you want i just want to be able to play this server ive never found a server i love more, i will never do anything like it again or break the rules, not after this experience, i freaked out when i found out i was banned and so sad and smuff saw me like that and wanted to fix it and i want to fix it and make things right and just play a server i love, im sorry.

- - - - - - - - - -

if i was someone who stole things for my benefit i wouldve stolen the armor too, but i didnt because i dont steal things like that, i like to play the game legit, i only took that food cause i was about to die and i always was gonna make up for it. i play minecraft the right way

2. Quote Originally Posted by Spahrtan View Post
    if i was someone who stole things for my benefit i wouldve stolen the armor too, but i didnt because i dont steal things like that, i like to play the game legit, i only took that food cause i was about to die and i always was gonna make up for it. i play minecraft the right way
    You have yet to explain why you stole the iron. That doesn't seem like playing legit to me. And we don't take food or anything else for any reason. Making up for it is not acceptable plan or "legit" way to play. If you die, you die.