Hello I'm fredloydd you may remember me for "exploiting a glitch" I have only done the glitch once then I went to find my login about a week later when I found my login I was banned I asked my friend who I wont revealed the name of and he said because I did that I originally made the room for some rp as I seen it on a server with my bro and thought it was a cool looking thing for rp after I lead the lever up to the Redstone I soon realised it was a glitch and well that's where the intro thing came in I would never exploit a glitch to be honest I kind of knew when my brother kept on asking to go on the server he was working on something big I never knew it was probably a house he loved to build any way I'm getting off topic I'm typing what I'm thinking btw I looked for many other cool servers I found one close top joined it 1 day I then remembered about this server and well that was like 2-3 years ago made me remember every body who was in the base with me got banned all except one he is probably still on the sever I was in to my 1 year I think in the server I have came a lot more familiar with the tardis mod as I own a small server gonna be taken down tomorrow cant be bothered to go on it on my own that's why I wish I was unbanned I remember the first day I always said I was like 18 I was never the reason I think you should unban me is because me and my brother was so young at the time he never read the rules he got banned his first day he keeps on telling me that he put the diamonds into the chest (I checked his inventory before he left he liked to take my sonic and to be honest he never made a base or chest and wasn't on him that's why I was surprised when I seen that it never shown it shown in co I) he used my account he was in love with the server until the thing happened anyway before this gets like 5 paragraphs long I'm gonna end it you probably wont unban me but I thought it was worth a shot

-fredloydd (and because why not my real name is Tom) aloynse