Thread: tardis perm change suggestion

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. tardis perm change suggestion

so im making this suggestion in regards of some of the new ability's that have come.

suggestion:

allow players from builder 2 and up have the ability to use the desktop changeing setting

reason 1:
    with the requirement of the console being at a a server set % intact this prevent players from harvesting blocks before changing consoles

reason 2:
    with the tardis repair ability the % mentioned in reason 1 can be lowered even more since the player will need to condense 100% of the missing blocks before the console can be changed and this will take the console to 100% intact

suggested new permission setting:

builder 1: tardis repair / clean and the console should be 90-100% intact
    builder 2: has the ability to use the system
    builder 3: they should only be able to use the archive to the setting with the ability to only archive the small area ( 16 x 16 x 16 )
    master builder: have the ability to archive 16 x 32 x 16
    VIP: archive 32 x 32 x 32

how dose it relate to me:
    this don't i just know there are some players out there that like the other consoles but they dont change for they will need to reset everything they did in their tardis

- - - - - - - - - -

there is a ticket on the tardis site about the archive space as their own perms

- - - - - - - - - -

if the archive size request remainds unable to do i would then make the archive a master builder or a vip only

What would you add to VIP+++ then? I don't feel like taking the feature "away" from them and not give anything but one archive size back.
    Allons-y!

I like it how it is now.
    If you're my friend, follow me around the bend.