Thread: Building projects

Building projects

Anyone got any crazy building projects going on ?

I have one.. got inspiration from GoodTimesWithScar's recent hermitcraft episode where he terraformed and built some custom trees around RenTheDog's area.
    So what I am doing, tearing down a spruce forest around mine/zick's base and rebuilding each tree by hand. So far it's been ..maybe around 4 days or so that I have been working on it every now and then, here's the result so far.

2016-11-04_12.53.09.jpg
    2016-11-05_21.54.07.png

As you can see it takes a while to do all of the area, but I think it will look great once it's done.
    Allons-y!

I'm currently building up my life, isn't going very well

But seriously, I was building an underground base (There is something just cool about underground bases to me) but I lost interest
    We have an unbreakable spirit to win. A bulldog tenacity that will help us to hang on while there's breath left in our bodies. You don't get that with Gestapos and jackboots. You get that by being British. So come on, Adolf. We're ready for you

I've mostly been working on Swikea (IKEA rip off) and some other underground bases based of Sci-fi games and tv shows.

I'm also thinking of building Serenity, which is a space ship (see picture below) from the now cancelled tv series known as Firefly.

1274084-serenity_wallpaper.jpg
    Last edited by Swixen; 08-11-2016 at 06:37 AM.
    SwixCo© is a RockCo© company. All rights reserved.