I was recently approached by I believe Klev, (I am sorry, I have a terrible memory and it could have been another admin) on the matter of leaving tree tops around. While I understand that it is not ok to leave them around I was unable to find the tops that he was speaking about in my area. I normally do not cut trees in my area because that would disrupt the aesthetic of the surroundings. Because of that I do not know where those tree tops are. I have searched the area, when I was told to remove them and yesterday but was unable to find any. In order to not get banned for a simple thing that can be fixed, can an admin find the area with these tops and message me the co-ordinates, or email them, or reply to this thread. Or at least tell me what type of tree it is. So I can make sure I get rid of the tops. I have set up base in a multi biome forrest so I have every type of tree excluding Jungle trees.

And to whomever placed the tag on my name, saying that I like to leave trees ect., would you please remove it. I am ok to wait for it to be removed until I can clear the tops and clear up this misunderstanding.