To whom it may concern,

I started on this server about a week ago and now I'm banned. The only thing that I can think of that I've done would count as being bannable would be that I found this random beacon and tried destroying some of the blocks to see if I could, and it wasn't protected. I didn't destroy the whole thing, and I wasn't about to because I thought that this is a very friendly server (kudos to the people who put the signs up at the village farms) and I didn't want to ruin someone's work. Most of the blocks had already been collected by the dispensers, and I put those that were in my inventory back on the beacon. I tried to put a sign up explaining what happened, but it was night and I didn't want to die, so I went to a small island in the ocean to the left of the beacon and wrote two sign messages there. Unless someone destroyed them, I'm p-sure they're still up.
Everything else that I've done in the normal world was either harvesting crops, which I all replanted, or mining to get enough money and materials for my tardis. I used to have a claim in which I hollowed out a lot of stone to sell to the shop, but after I got a tardis I decided to relocate to the Adventure world. I have never set my home inside my tardis, and the only thing that I've tried to do in the Tardis that I couldn't was light the giant portal in the back of the master build (because who doesn't want a giant portal for a wall?).
The thing that really upsets me is that I haven't gotten any info on why I was banned, so it's hard for me to know what I did wrong. Even if I stay banned, I think it would be a good idea for y'all to start sending messages to people who get banned, that way they know what they are banned for. All the server will tell me is that I have been banned for griefing.

Thanks for reading this, even though its kinda long,

AcrylicDragon