Thread: Article: It's the end, but the moment has been prepared for...as the 4th Doctor would say

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I have and will always have very fond memories playing on this server. I'm sad that the server is coming to a close but I'm also glad to see the forum stick around. I cant believe there has been six versions of the minecraft server here haha!
    Ooh, yes, that'd be awesome if you decide to host another multiplayer game someday. I'd love to play more fun games with all the cool people I've come to know here.
    It may be the end of the Minecraft server itself, but I don't see it as an end to this wonderful community. ;D

Quote Originally Posted by asplinduh View Post
    I have and will always have very fond memories playing on this server. I'm sad that the server is coming to a close but I'm also glad to see the forum stick around. I cant believe there has been six versions of the minecraft server here haha!
    Ooh, yes, that'd be awesome if you decide to host another multiplayer game someday. I'd love to play more fun games with all the cool people I've come to know here.
    It may be the end of the Minecraft server itself, but I don't see it as an end to this wonderful community. ;D
    The community will live on! We will be keeping the discord server and the website, so theres that. And yes. I've had great times here with awesome people but all good things must come to an end. Hopefully we will find something else to play in the future
    Allons-y!