You say : "Please unbann me I didnt steal them" but then later on "Potatoes really im new here look at the logs replanted them then I died and lost them "
and then later on "I have been here only 3 days look at the log " what if you are new? You expect to get more permissions than other players just because you are new?
Even if you were new you should have read the rules before playing , and don't say you have read everything that you should have read in the webpage because you said "and theres no sell shops so I cant make money " because there is a clear " Server economy page which explains you how you can get money. "How do I make money : Sell items to other players or to the admin shop. Sometimes another player will pay others to mine for them, make deals with other players to trade or work together." And the shops are a few blocks from spawn so its not like if you need a map or explanations to get there.
And then "I have my own little server that's not up yet and I don't have time to study the website and Im Sick and it makes me forget things." How do you have time to play in a server but you don't have time to read the server's rules? and if you are sick and you forget things you shouldn't be playing minecraft because it sounds like if you had amnesia.