Quote Originally Posted by avdranix View Post
My stealing? I assume what you mean by stealing is when I took iron from a furnace that was owned by a guy who's been offline for a YEAR.

And I don't expect to be unbanned, but one of the mods better reply to attempt to justify this.
Admin definition of steal - Taking ANY item that you did not earn, buy, trade or mine for.

If you asked you could have been allowed to take the items, maybe. Did you check if that player was a VIP+++? No I'm sure you didnt, as those players are regarded as PERMANENT, there builds and items stay for as long as the map lasts. VIP+++ know their property is protected forever, even if they never return as thats what we promise when someone becomes a VIP+++

Are you happy with that justification? Not that we have ANY obligation to reply or explain to any banned players, but we do always give a reason as we believe its the right thing to do. The 'wtf' episodeou probably would have got away with a warning, but we dont like thieves here, this is not your average smash & grab pvp server. Now I expect you to 'attempt to justify' your lack of respect to other players property, if you can.

P.S. Your'e playing with the grown-ups on this server, the standard is raised higher than you are probably used to.