Quote Originally Posted by Jacowen View Post
The con artist known as "Rockboy" has attempted many times to get this server's hard earned internet currency.
Yet you do not prove the 'many' times I have tried to get this server's money

If "Rockboy" were really one of us, then how come we do not see him on the server?
Cause I don't have any interest in Minecraft

Thats right! This "Rockboy" has, like the scheming, backstabbing scammer he is, has been hiding from the shadows and attempting to lull us into a false sense of security!
Fantastic English! And again, you have no proof to back up your points

And I say that the only way to protect ourselves is to expose him for what he really is, shark fins and all.
Once again, no proof

Here is a picture of the scam artist faking his way into the position of staff!
I was proposing a very wise decision for the admins to make

As you can see, he has fooled the entire staff into thinking he is one of them! The only way we can defeat him is if we stick together.
Again, no flipping proof

"B-b-but Jaco!" My wonderful strawman says to me, "How do we know rock REALLY wants to take all of our money? What if he is just ignorant of the value of currency?"
I don't

and to that I reply: He is evil! Evil people are always rich, and the reason evil people are always rich is because evil people understand money! So rock MUST understand everything about money.
Do you even know what proof means?

Think about it! Who else would sell something for so high unless they were loaded with EVIL MONEY FROM THE OCEAN OF EVIL FLYING SHARKS!
It's highly priced because it has so much quality

I say to the readers, don't listen to this madwomen. She is trying to waste my time spreading false information about me. I even think that's illegal... hang on... IT IS. I WILL SUE THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS OUT OF YOU