Thread: Article: It's the end, but the moment has been prepared for...as the 4th Doctor would say

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. I'm almost in college now, to think that I was twelve when I started on this server...
    On my first day someone took let me travel in his TARDIS to see his base, and I died to a chicken jockey. I said "wtf" cause I didn't know they existed and got muted. Good times.
    I also remember when we excavated the "ancient castrovalva" protected TARDIS blocks in some mountain, it felt like we were really digging up an ancient civilization.
    Thanks for giving me a place to hang and names to remember, I'm glad I got to be a part of it

Quote Originally Posted by Lou_Dude929 View Post
    I'm almost in college now, to think that I was twelve when I started on this server...
    On my first day someone took let me travel in his TARDIS to see his base, and I died to a chicken jockey. I said "wtf" cause I didn't know they existed and got muted. Good times.
    I also remember when we excavated the "ancient castrovalva" protected TARDIS blocks in some mountain, it felt like we were really digging up an ancient civilization.
    Thanks for giving me a place to hang and names to remember, I'm glad I got to be a part of it
    The very early version of the Tardis plugin had the control rooms deep underground before they were created on a separate world.
    If you're my friend, follow me around the bend.