Thread: Article: It's the end, but the moment has been prepared for...as the 4th Doctor would say

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Oh no, and here I thought the server had the funds and players to last forever... . I wish I had been around more, but I've been very occupied with some poor happenings in life, and work. Kept meaning to play every few weeks, but got distracted with other games (Overwatch/Sea of Thieves). Are you gonna let the rest of the credit keep the server up for the remainder that it would pay for?

Quote Originally Posted by DementedSun View Post
    Oh no, and here I thought the server had the funds and players to last forever... . I wish I had been around more, but I've been very occupied with some poor happenings in life, and work. Kept meaning to play every few weeks, but got distracted with other games (Overwatch/Sea of Thieves). Are you gonna let the rest of the credit keep the server up for the remainder that it would pay for?
    The server will continue on and the web site will stay. You never know, we might be back one day with a new multiplayer game. Thats the plan anyway.
    If you're my friend, follow me around the bend.

Quote Originally Posted by DementedSun View Post
    Still got plenty of credit to pay the server rental for a while yet, but the players have just faded away..like myself really. Web site is staying though to keep in contact with everyone.
    If you're my friend, follow me around the bend.